iVote -Voters awareness campaign 2014
Parivartan has worked hard for voters registration drive over last one year in collaboration with Election commission, Joint Director of Higher education and NSS Pune University. We were able to reach out to 55000 citizens of Pune through this campaign and were successful to get maximum of them in voter’s registration process.
On the similar lines we are planning to a major voters awareness drive before upcoming General elections and State Assembly elections.
Following are the tentative activities which we are planning carry out during the month of March-April 2014.
1. Campaign on the streets of Pune:
· Major Public traffic Roads
· Major Public traffic chowks (Squares)
2. Campaign at different public places
· Parks, etc.
3. Campaign at different colleges (Inside / outside).
4. Pathanatya / Nukkad Natak
6. iVote run/ walk
7. Walk and talk (Quiz – Chalta Bolta).
8. Informative short films/ Videos to be published over Social media.
We need support of volunteers and likely minded organizations to reach out to maximum Punekars with this noble cause, Interested volunteers are requested to get in touch with us.
If you have any such creative ideas for iVote- Voters awareness drive then please share it with us.